The Free Motion Quilting Project: Quilt Lecture Part 1

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Quilt Lecture Part 1

It's Easter weekend, which means most of us are spending a lot of time off the computer, cooking great food, or hanging out with family and friends.

So instead of sharing two new designs, I'm going to instead share the first 8 minutes of a lecture I did only 1 week ago for my local library.

I'll publish the rest in multiple parts (you tube limits me to 10 minutes each) over the course of this week.

Keep in mind that this is a VERY basic history of quilting at the beginning. I'm not much for specific dates or complicated names so I keep things very simple.

Of course if you know of some good books about the history of quilting, feel free to comment and share them with everyone.

Let's Go Quilt!

Leah Day


  1. Happy Easter Leah - thanks for all your tutorials. Love them, and all the designs. I have to get brave and try more than the free motion and swirls. Love the latest tulip one.

  2. Looking forward to more of the lecture:)

    vail in tn


Related Posts with Thumbnails