The Free Motion Quilting Project: Quilt Lecture Part 3

Monday, April 5, 2010

Quilt Lecture Part 3

This is the last part of this three part lecture video. Check out Part 1 and Part 2 so you can see the whole lecture.

The rest of the lecture was mostly answering questions and unfortunately it didn't come out well on audio so I'm just going to leave it here.

I really enjoyed sharing this with all of you! I hope you enjoyed seeing the variety of quilts and learning about my design process from quilt to quilt.

By the way, if you'd like to see a lecture in person, I'm going to be speaking for the Piedmont Quilter's Guild in Greensboro, NC this Thursday evening.

I'm off to prepare for this upcoming lecture and workshop! Hopefully I'll have some time to spare to shoot some pictures of what I'm playing with right now.

Hint: I'm mixing shadows with wholecloth quilting! It's super cool and lots of fun!

Let's go quilt,

Leah Day


  1. I really enjoyed all 3 parts of your lecture! keep on posting!

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.


Related Posts with Thumbnails