The Free Motion Quilting Project: Quilting Arts eMag

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Quilting Arts eMag

It's official! The Quilting Arts eMag has launched!

Way back in February, Pokey Bolton contacted me about being a contributor to this new digital magazine. Of course, knowing Quilting Arts for the awesome artistic quilting magazine that it is, I jumped at the chance to join in the fun!

In the eMag, I shared nine brand new designs. I've had to keep it all a secret since February, so I'm super excited to share it with you now.

Here are photos of the three best designs featured in the eMag:

Wind Stitch
free motion quilting | Leah DayPea Gravel Path
free motion quilting | Leah DayTopographic Map
free motion quilting | Leah DayThe eMag is an instant download so the moment you buy it, you can download it and then start reading.

It's super exciting to finally start seeing the project featured in magazines! Keep a look out for more articles in the future!

Let's go Quilt,

Leah Day

5 comments:

  1. I downloaded the e-mag a couple days ago and love it! You did a super job with your designs. I like the way everything flows from one designer to the next and there is so much information.

    Dorothy in Nebraska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads-up about the Quilting Arts eMag. I saw an announcement in my email but hadn't checked it out yet. Now that I know you're in it, I'll definitely buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all three new designs-- beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will these designs also be on the blog at some point? Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thrilled to see you in the new QA digital magazine. I have followed your blog for quite a while and also read QA - what a wonderful accomplishment to be featured in their "charter" issue!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails