The Free Motion Quilting Project: Upcoming Events

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Upcoming Events

I've been horribly lax with posting my upcoming events so you all know where I'll be in the coming months.

I absolutely love meeting quilters in person, and it's great fun to see workshops fill up with people who know me from this project.

So here's what's happening for the rest of the year:

free motion quilting | Leah DayJuly 10th - Fantastic Filler Stitches Workshop in Greensboro, NC - Ye Olde Forest Quilt Shoppe is hosting this fun workshop from 10 - 6pm.

This workshop is currently filled, but you can still be placed on a waiting list or a newsletter list so you'll be the first to know if I'm headed to Greensboro again. Click Here to contact Kelly and Joanne at the quilt Shoppe.

July 19th - 3 Dimensions of Design Lecture in York, SC - York County Quilters are hosting this lecture starting at 7 pm.

August 5th - 8th - Asheville Quilt Show - Come and see Release Your Light and Winter Wonderland in the show and meet me as well! I'm going to be a vendor at this show so I'll be in Asheville, NC all weekend!

September 13th - Trunk Show for the Rutherfordton Quilter's Guild. The meeting starts at 7 pm and we'll be focusing on all the fun things you can do with free motion quilting.

September 26th - October 5th - Vacation to New Orleans, LA and Pensacola, FL. Josh and I are going to drive down south and if your guild is on our way, we'd love to stop by!

November 11th - 13th - One Stop Shop Hop at the Western NC Fairgrounds. I back in Asheville with a booth at this show! We'll have a good stock of items from the DSD Quilt Shop, plus Release Your Light and Shadow Self to see as well.

November 19th - Trunk Show for the Foothills Quilters Guild - This is my local guild in Shelby, NC so if you live around town and have not come to visit yet, make sure to attend this fun lecture!

And that's it for now.

Let's go quilt!

Leah Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails