The Free Motion Quilting Project: I Spy Something Blue...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Spy Something Blue...

YAY! The new book and DVD are in!

Most of today has been spent making room for the many boxes in our house. It's amazing just how much space the books and DVDs can take up!

But they are officially in stock and shipping out. Everyone that Pre-Ordered a copy will be receiving them first. Depending on where you live in the country, this could be as soon as Friday or Saturday!

We're offering several different options with this new book and DVD:
  • From Daisy to Paisley -This is the physical spiral bound book that will ship directly to your door. It's 5.5" x 8.5" and the perfect little companion to sit on the edge of your quilting table and provide loads of free motion quilting inspiration! Sale Price: $14.99

  • Beginner Free Motion Quilting Fillers DVD - This is the physical dual layer DVD disc that can be played on either a DVD player or a computer. This DVD has been coded Region 0 so it should work in all countries as well. Sale Price: $29.95

  • Beginner Combo Kit - Get the best deal when you purchase both the book and DVD at the same time! Sale Price: $42.00
There are also downloadable versions of the book, DVD, and Combo Kit as well. These will hopefully be available tomorrow or Friday.

Josh and I have decided to leave the sale up for one more week so if you're hankering for a copy of this new book, DVD, or the special Combo kit, make sure to get them before next Wednesday!

Let's go quilt,

Leah Day


  1. Oh you must be so proud, all your hard work coming to fruition. Congratulations. I am hoping to get my funds together this week.

  2. I can't wait for my order to arrive! I have lots of stuff to quilt, gotta get busy!

  3. Yeah!!! You must be feeling very relieved, proud, happy...all the good emotions. Well done at what you have accomplished.
    Here is to good sales (imagine champagne)!

  4. oh, I am as excited as you are. I will be checking my mailman daily!

    glen: my word was palivate, which is very close to salivate! LOL

  5. It's October 2 and I am soooo excited to have received my copy of your new book and dvd!!! I have already read about 1/2 of it and skimmed through the rest. You did a great job showing and explaining the stitches. In addition, it is very helpful to have the types of stitches categorized and explained.

    We all know how helpful it is to have a reference book with a spiral spine so that it can open up flat. Thank-you so much for this design feature.

    I have so enjoyed your 365 days of free motion filler designs. I'm always going in and browsing the designs and often replaying them as I practice in my sketchbook.

    Keep up the good work!
    Barbara Eding

  6. Wow - takes a lot of work to get to this stage, doesn't it? Just WATCHING the designs appear is inspiring to me. Thanks for your hard work.


Related Posts with Thumbnails