The Free Motion Quilting Project: Seasons Greetings

Friday, December 24, 2010

Seasons Greetings

From our family to yours, have a safe and happy month of festivities!

We wish you a Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Boxing Day, Happy Kwanzaa, and Merry New Years Eve too!

Don't forget in all the craziness of the next few days to take a bit of time for yourself. December is a time of loving and giving, and that includes YOU too!

Let's go quilt,

Leah Day


  1. Merry Christmas Leah to you and your lovely family. x

  2. Leah, wishing you & your family the same. Thanks for all the time & effort you put into a great blog!

    Chester, NY

  3. What a beautiful family you have!! Enjoy every moment of the holiday season! Merry Christmas and all the best!

  4. Happy Winter Solstice too! ; ) Lovely family pic. Yes - I'm blogging... all the guys are gaming right now and I'm quietly sewing... Have a great night.

  5. and to you too! Thanks for a great year. I so look forward to 2011 with you!

    glen in Louisiana

  6. Leah, you have a beautiful family.

    Merry Christmas!

  7. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas, always love to look and read your blog,
    best wishes Marijke

  8. Merry Chistmas and a good en well 2011!!!!
    Thank you voor your nice vieuws from free-motion quilting!!!!!

    Greets from Anneke (Holland)

  9. The most beautiful postcard!...
    Thank you for your warm wishes and for your blog-lessons that help me to enjoy a work I never thought I could make it.
    Merry Christmas, dear Leah!

  10. I have enjoyed your blog this year, learned lots, and incorporated much into my quilting. Thank you for all your work, and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

  11. Merry Christmas to yo and yours, as well. May the time with your family forever be cherished.

  12. Merry Christmas Leah! Thank you soooo much for all the work that you put into this blog. Because of you and your wonderful designs, I was able to quilt 2 quilts for my mom using your Mussel Shell and Heart Paisley. You have given me the confidence to try things other than a simple meander. Every time I check your blog and see a new pattern, it gets me motivated. So thanks again and I hope that you and your family have a very Blessed Christmas and New Year. You have such a beautiful family, thanks for sharing with us all year long.=)

  13. What a great photo! Your little man is getting grown up :) Happy Holidays to you and yours.

  14. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and wish your New Year will be everything that you look forward to. As many others have said, thank you for all your hard work (or play) inventing the filler designs and sharing them with all of us. You are an inspiration to all quilters. My quilter friends were delighted to receive the items I had ordered from your online store. They are looking forward to trying some new filler designs.
    I am looking forward to quilting the next couple of days. Vacation days. Will have to shovel a path for the dogs first. We in NJ are now getting hammered by the snow system that already hit you. We may get 12-18 inches or "more". The way it is coming down, looks like "more". If by chance the electricity goes out due to the winds and snow, I have hand stitching to do, by candelight if needed. I can sit in front of the sliding doors and enjoy the snow and watching the birds. One never stops being a child. Some playing in the snow with the dogs will be fun.


Related Posts with Thumbnails