The Free Motion Quilting Project: Videocast #9 - Quilt Painting

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Videocast #9 - Quilt Painting

It's been a really busy, weird week because I've been off a day since Easter. Hopefully this weekend I'll get caught back up again!

If you're running behind on what's been posted on the project, you can catch up too by checking out this videocast:

Sewmuch2do commented on Monday's post asking why I chose Jacquard Lumiere paints for Hot Cast and not Shiva Paintsticks as I've used before.

This is a great question, but it would be easier to explain in a video so I'm planning to shoot a special tutorial on quilt painting to run this weekend.

This week we also learned two awesome designs: Heart Confetti and Double Matrix.

Right now I'm busy in the sewing room trying to get my words quilt finished in time to drop it off tomorrow for the art exhibit in town. Yes, this is down to the wire, but I'm really pleased with this little quilt and can't wait to finish it!

Let's go quilt,

Leah Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails