Here's a run down of what I mean with each selection (I know a few seem like the same thing):
- More designs - If you vote for this, you're in the group of people yelling "FINISH THE 365 PROJECT ALREADY!" More designs, more often would make you the happiest quilter in the world.
- More video tutorials - This could be anything from how to piece a Y seam to how I'm organizing my fat quarters now. Vote for this if you simply want videos teaching you how to do something fun in your sewing studio.
- More Quilts or Quilting Projects - Do you love cute small quilts? Do you want to know what to do with all your quilted samples? If you're looking for more projects to stitch, learn from, and grow with, this is the choice for you.
- More Info on Using the Designs - I've said it a million times that these designs can go everywhere, but I haven't been that great about showing you how that works! Vote for this one if you want to see the designs in something other than a 4" square.
- More Recipes - Pretty self explanatory, but Josh is running low on his favorites, so we might start asking for submissions. Vote for this one if you'd like to share your grandmothers famous Banana Pudding recipe or find it here instead.
- More Piecing Projects - My focus is quilting quilts (it's called the free motion quilting project, right?!), but that doesn't mean I'm against creating tutorials on piecing as well! If you want to know the secrets to perfect flying geese, this is the choice for you.
I can't promise I can do everything for everyone (I would go crazy trying), but I have enjoyed making my quick new videocasts and would like to make more, but I kind of need a direction to go in and focus on.
The quilting world is vast and interesting! I could make a video a day on something and still be have stuff to share in 10 years. Life is never boring when you quilt!
Let's go quilt,