Yes, I've finally done it! I've had my awesome graphic designer Emma Thomas McGinnis design a logo just for the Free Motion quilting project!
You can now grab a button of this cool logo to put on the side of your blog to share your love of the free motion quilting project. If you have a blog and are curious about doing this here are some simple steps:
1. Highlight the text in the box over here on the sidebar --------------------->
2. Hold down the CTRL button on your keyboard and then hit C for copy.
3. Now go to your blog and click on "Design" and click "Add a gadget"
4. Select the gadget that takes HTML code.
5. Now hold down CTRL and hit V to paste the code into the HTML box.
6. Click "finish" and "save" and you're done!
Not only have you learned how to use a Grab a Button, you've also learned some shortcut keyboard commands!
Now I'm off to Greensboro, NC to welcome the newest member of our family! Kally is coming home!
Let's go quilt (or rescue a greyhound),