We all have Unfinished Fiber Objects and we're needing to find a place to EASILY send them with as little fuss and bother as possible.
This is a link up to all quilting / fabric / craft related charities that need quilts and quilty stuff in ANY STATE OF COMPLETION.
So link up your charity ONLY if you will take ALL of these things:
- Fabric - any type, any material, any size
- Batting - any type, any loft
- Partially pieced quilt tops
- Partially basted quilt tops
- Partially quilted quilt tops
- Orphan or leftover blocks
To make this super easy for everyone, please write a post, or create a page on your website or blog that has the following information easily listed:
Person to send anything and everything to
All this info will make it very easy for any quilter wishing to chuck a UFO to find a place to easily send that project to. Keep in mind that it's far easier to just throw troublesome UFOs in the trash, so make your blog post or page as clear and concise as possible.
Instructions for Linking Up Your Blog or Website:
1. Write your blog post or page. Publish it on your blog.
2. Copy the link of the specific blog post. This is not just the link to your blog itself (www.freemotionquilting.blogspot.com), but the link to the specific post: http://freemotionquilting.blogspot.com/2012/01/quilt-along-2-quilting-in-rows.html
3. Click the blue link up button above and paste your link into the box.
This link up will be active and open until December 31st, 2013.
And if you'd like, here's a button to link back to the project and this awesome UFO project. We're either going to finish em' or chuck em' so no UFO is safe!