Just in case you've never linked up before, here's some simple steps to get started:
1. Write your blog post and feature some free motion quilting you've done this week.
Remember, your post doesn't have to have anything to do with the videos / tutorials I've posted to the project this week. It can be ANYTHING you have free motion quilted so anyone and everyone can link up!
2. Copy the link of the specific blog post. This is not just the link to your blog itself (www.freemotionquilting.blogspot.com), but the link to the specific post: http://freemotionquilting.blogspot.com/2012/01/quilt-along-2-quilting-in-rows.html
3. Click the blue link up button below and follow the directions from there.
As for what I'm free motion quilting this week, right now I'm in the design phase on several new projects, and feeling a bit overwhelmed by the state of my big projects.
Duchess Reigns is looking like a shot polar bear all stretched out on my table.
365 is looking like a sleeping giant all wrapped up next to the couch.
Now it's your turn! Here's a few simple rules to this link up:
1. Link up with a post that features something about Free Motion Quilting (FMQ).
2. Somewhere in your post, you must link back here, or you can just post the FMQF button in your sidebar.
3. Comment on at least a few of the other FMQF links. Share your love of free motion quilting and make this weekly link up a fun way to connect!