Friday, February 8, 2013

FMQ Friday Link Up

It's time to link up with Free Motion Quilting Friday!

What have I been working on? Well...I'm ALMOST about to tell you...next week I'll finally be able to spill all the beans on these big projects. For now, I'll leave you with pick of the back to my latest quilt:

Simple rules for the FMQ Friday link up:

1. Link up with a post that features something about Free Motion Quilting (FMQ).
2. Somewhere in your post, you must link back here, or you can just post the FMQF button in your sidebar.
3. Comment on at least a few of the other FMQF links. Share your love of free motion quilting and make this weekly link up a fun way to connect!
Let's go quilt,

Leah Day

3 comments:

  1. I don't get to do any quilting during the week, so I never have anything for this link up- but my goal for this weekend is to FINISH Winter Wonderland!! I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this, Leah! It is a great reminder to practice some FMQ every week.

    I love seeing all of the projects. I do wish the people who link up would turn off that annoying word verification, though. Sometimes it takes 2-3 tries and I just give up.

    I know how much I love getting comments on my blog posts, and get many more now that I have turned off that feature. The spam has been cut down to almost zero now that I don't allow backlinks or anonymous comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Can't wait to hear about your fun new surprises. You go, girl - you inspire me :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails