The Free Motion Quilting Project: FMQ Friday

Friday, November 29, 2013

FMQ Friday

It's Black Friday and a day of super sales and tons of shopping for the holidays. Personally I'm happy to stay home and shop online, where I'm warm and comfortable and not being trampled to death at 6 am by 200 people desperate to buy a Furbie.

So what am I shopping for today? Fun stuff to learn this winter! Craftsy is running a huge sale and has discount ALL CLASSES to $19.95 or less!

http://www.craftsy.com/ext/LeahDay_holiday

Here's a few of my favorite classes perfect for making a quick gift for the holidays or learning a fun new quilting technique during this coldest part of the year:

Secrets of Slow Cooking: Mastering the Braise - There is nothing more rich, warm and inviting that the smell of slow cooked, hearty meals! I've used a crock pot for years to make roasts and ribs, but this class is definitely kicking those skills up a notch. 

Wee Ones Seamless Knit Toys - While my little boy isn't "wee" anymore at almost 7 years old, he still loves stuffed animals. This class teaches three super cute knit toys: a rabbit, a hippo, and an elephant, knit seamlessly in the round for a fun, quick project!

Elegant Embroidered Quilts - I'm just learning embroidery and I LOVE this class for the different ways Amanda Murphy shows you how to use embroidery in quilts. After showing my Mother-in-law the flower table runner project, I could tell I'd found the perfect project to turn into a present for her this Christmas.

You can find these three classes, plus hundreds more, right here at Craftsy today for just $19.95 or less!

Whew! With that out of the way, let's link up our free motion quilting progress from the last week!
Simple rules for the FMQ Friday link up:

1. Link up with a post that features something about Free Motion Quilting (FMQ).
2. Somewhere in your post, you must link back here, or you can just post the FMQF button in your sidebar.
3. Comment on at least a few of the other FMQF links. Share your love of free motion quilting and make this weekly link up a fun way to connect.


Let's go quilt,

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails