The Free Motion Quilting Project: Last Link Up of the Year

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Last Link Up of the Year

I hope you all had a very, very Merry Christmas, Solstice, Hanukkah, Kwanza, and Yule! It's been a wonderfully relaxing two days playing board games with James, video games with Josh, and spinning yards of art yarn thanks to the drum carder Santa brought me for Christmas!

free motion quilting | Leah Day

I've also managed to squeeze in a bit of quilting time on Duchess Reigns. Nope, it doesn't make a lick of difference...she's still months from being done, but I'm feeling good about the 6 inches I was able to fill!

free motion quilting | Leah Day

So now that the holidays are nearly over, we're taking off on a vacation! During vacation the Quilt Shop with only feature download items until 1/2/2014. 

We won't be home to ship physical items like thread and quilting kits, but you can still treat yourself to download books, DVDs, and patterns like the new Building Blocks Quilt Pattern!

I'm also not planning to post for the next few days simply because it's high time I took a vacation and just hung out with Josh and James with nothing quilting related in my hands or on my mind.

I promise we will be back right after the new year with the awesome new Building Blocks Quilt Along and tons of fun things to learn about piecing and free motion quilting.

So that is what I've been up to this week! How about you? Link up with anything quilting / creative you've made this week!


Let's go quilt,

Leah

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation! You've certainly earned it. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family. Thanks for another year of inspiration and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Leah. I'm not sure why I've overlooked your excellent blog. Your videos are clear and informative and your quilted projects are beautiful. Wishing you a Happy New Year with many creative adventures and successes!
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilt is such a work of art - forget quilt shows, contact the Met!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails