The Free Motion Quilting Project: Carol D.'s Finished Building Blocks Quilt

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Carol D.'s Finished Building Blocks Quilt

Carol writes, "Here is my completed quilt. I finished it right after we did the baskets as I needed to get on to other projects. After seeing the gorgeous color combos and prints you all have picked, I was a bit mad at myself for going plain. But once it was together, I really like the results and think I like the back the best!! I have really enjoyed this project and have learned soooo much, thanks to Leah and Josh and all of you. Can't wait to see the rest of the finished quilts!"

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! The muted nature of the fabrics really allows the quilting to shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word......awesome!!! Love its simplicity...............

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails