The Free Motion Quilting Project: BEST Halloween EVER!

Saturday, November 1, 2014

BEST Halloween EVER!

We had such a great time last night! Trick or treating, and we all were in costume: I was Zelda as you might know from my first casual cam about building the costume

Josh was a commander from Star Trek, James was Boba Fett from Star Wars, and my dad was a hazardous waste / radiation removal guy, which is a surprisingly cheap and scary costume! See us all ready to head out for serious candy acquisition:


Hope you had had a fun and safe Halloween!

Let's go quilt,

Leah

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving those ears of yours!!! Great costumes all around. Jame was probably in a better mood once the candy came in, right? I know I would be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great costumes..Boba Fett reminded of when that movie first came out, my DH jokingly called him Bob Fat!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails