The Free Motion Quilting Project: Fun Posts for Craftsy

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Fun Posts for Craftsy

Yep, I've been cheating on the Free Motion Quilting Project! I began blogging for Craftsy on Sunday's starting in April and it's turning into a fun place to share block ideas, trend alerts, and other quilting topics that might not fit here quite as well.

Two weeks ago I shared a post on piecing a Square in a Square block without paper piecing. This was a fun article to write because it challenged me to step out of my comfort zone and make a cute block the traditional way!

Click Here to read Leah Day's Quilting Study - Piecing a Square in a Square Block

Last week I shared a bit about the three products I liked the best at spring quilt market. These items ended up not being super quilting-related, but fun, quick projects and kits that encourage small bites of creativity.

Click Here to check out Leah Day's Quilting Study: Fun Non-Quilting Finds from Quilt Market

Let's go quilt,

Leah Day

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read all your Craftsy blogs (they get moved automatically from my Inbox to my Creative folder), but the ones I have read have been very enjoyable. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed your Craftsy posts. The things you found at quilt market were interesting. I like those cross stitch necklaces.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails