The Free Motion Quilting Project: Sassy Quilt Chain Cutter

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Sassy Quilt Chain Cutter

Occasionally I receive quilting tools in the mail with requests to try them out and maybe share a video on how they work. Recently I received a Sassy Quilt Chain Cutter, a useful gadget for cutting apart your pieced chains.

Watch this new video to see how this chain cutter works:

I do like this tool and I found it really helpful when chain piecing. It's always awkward to hold the chain of pieces and a pair of scissors all at the same time and this tool gives you a hands free blade for easy cutting.

Definitely keep an eye out for this helpful quilting tool at your local quilt shop!

Let's go quilt,

Leah Day


  1. I have a letter opener shaped like that. Some one took it a step further with that velcro! Good idea! Nice that proceeds go to an animal rescue charity too.

  2. I use a letter opener, looks like the same thing.


Related Posts with Thumbnails