The Free Motion Quilting Project: Easy Basket Weave Quilt Pattern

Monday, May 16, 2016

Easy Basket Weave Quilt Pattern

#Affiliate - This article and video share this month's Quilty Box, a subscription box of quilting gear you can receive every month. Click Here to learn more about Quilty Box.

This past week I received my Quilty Box, filled with fun gear selected by Anne Marie Chany, the creator of Gen X Quilters. Anne Marie selected a beautiful set of 10 fat quarters of fabric for us to play with this month and I designed this easy Basket Weave Quilt pattern to show off the fabrics beautifully:

Click Here to find the video and free quilt pattern at LeahDay.com.

This month I've published the free quilt pattern in an easy-to-print PDF you can download, print, and share to your heart's content!

All that remains is the usual question - how do we quilt it? I have a fun plan for machine quilting this quickly and easily with my walking foot, but first, I need to piece my backing fabric. Stay tuned for more videos on this fun project!

Let's go quilt!

Leah Day

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this pattern Leah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, Leah. I have a bundle of 21 coordinating fat quarters that I have designated for making baby quilts. They've already had some cut off for 3 quilts, but if I've got enough left, I'd love to use them for this pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails