The Free Motion Quilting Project: New Goddess Quilt in Progress

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

New Goddess Quilt in Progress

Yes, I've started a new goddess art quilt over the weekend and I'm loving the design and construction process!

Click Here to watch a video and read about the design process.

I love starting new goddess quilts, and I always love the design process, but it's easy for me to get stuck when trying to finish these quilts. Dream Goddess is still on my sewing table with only a tiny bit of sky left to quilt and...I'm not really sure why I haven't finished it yet!

Maybe by bringing in the energy of beginning a new goddess quilt, I'll be able to finish the old one. At least that's what I'm hoping!

Let's go quilt,

Leah Day


  1. Been looking forward to seeing the old one finished for September 1, not long to go now then you can concentrate on this new beauty!

    Loved the mini quiltalong

  2. Yes, get it finished - we want to see the final result ;-)


Related Posts with Thumbnails